Unbeatable Precision, Repeatability, and Reliability
The medical device manufacturing industry demands precision, repeatability, and reliability. Shibaura Machine’s proprietary technology in electric servo motors, ball screws, and controllers allows our customers to achieve world class manufacturing standards.
Shibaura Machine is a comprehensive manufacturer of injection molding machines, die cast machines, CNC machine tools, robots, extruders, and high-precision glass molding machines.
This diverse capability supports the manufacture of a broad variety of medical devices and components.
Shibaura Machine offers state of the art manufacturing equipment and IoT/Industry 4.0 solutions backed up by robust service and parts support organizations.
Shibaura Machine designs all machines to ensure maximum productivity, minimum downtime, and long-lasting machine life. This provides Shibaura Machine customers with more economical cost of ownership in the long term.
Contact Shibaura Machine today to discuss how we can support your manufacturing needs
- 24/7 Technical Phone Support
- 5 Service Offices and 50 service employees in North America
- 3 Parts Distribution Centers in North America with approximately US$16 Million in parts inventory
- 5 Technical Centers in North America available for customer training and mold trials
- Industry Leading Warranty
Proprietary Shibaura Technology
- Powerful, user-friendly Shibaura controllers with multi-language capability.
- Proprietary Shibaura servo motors and ball screws specifically designed for injection molding, die casting and machining processes. These designs are based on 100+ years of engineering experience.
machiNet IoT+ m / Industry 4.0
- Shibaura machine controllers support OPC-UA communication standards.
- This capability along with our machiNet IoT+m platform allows machine and process data to be remotely monitored and shared with plant MES and ERP systems.
Meeting the demand for high-volume, precision medical devices with the help of Shibaura Machine
JunoPacific is a custom medical device design, development, manufacturing and assembly operation located near two major medical device hubs: San Jose, CA and Minneapolis, MN.Manufacturing custom plastic products for multi-national fortune 500 medical compa...
Increasing plant efficiency with the help of Shibaura Machine
Founded in 1953, Hoffer Plastics has grown to become an industry leader and innovator in the custom plastic injection molding industry. Located in a 365,000 sq. ft. facility on 24 acres and employing more than 350 people, they produce more than three bill...
Related News View All
Shibaura Machine - Supporting critical manufacturers in the battle against COVID-19
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL - April 16, 2020 – Shibaura Machine is proud to work with our customers who have been deemed “essential manufacturers” during the current COVID-19 crisis. We continue to ship out machines being used to make Personal Protective Equipm...Read more
Is integration with auxiliary equipment available?
Yes, in most cases, auxiliary equipment can be integrated with the primary machinery. Speak to your Shibaura representative for details.
Does Shibaura offer an Industry 4.0 solution?
Shibaura machine controllers support OPC-UA communication standards. This capability along with our machiNet IoT+m platform allows machine and process data to be remotely monitored and shared with plant MES and ERP systems.
Can Shibaura provide a solution for part traceability?
Yes, part traceability solutions are available. Please speak with your Shibaura Machine representative for details.
Does Shibaura offer 24/7 technical phone support?
Yes, dial (888) 593-1616 #1 for service
Does Shibaura offer financing options?
Yes, our in-house financing arm, TMAC offers a variety of flexible financing solutions. Click here for more information.
Do you offer classroom and/or onsite training?
We offer a variety of training classes. Click here to see our training schedule.