Service personnel in North America
Average years of <p> experience
Service offices in <p> North America
As an Illinois corporation with more than 47 years in the USA and more than 25,000 machines installed in the Americas, we know the importance of a solid, consistent, and reliable service organization. High-quality service is essential to maintain the kind of customer loyalty we enjoy, and receive the thousands of repeat orders we have earned.We understand the vital role our machinery plays in the profitability of your business. To ensure your machine investment will never let you down, we offer a complete menu of technical and support services including:
- Installation and start-up service; proper installation, efficient machine start-up and on-site operator training assure your Shibaura machine will be as productive as possible, as soon as possible.
- Field service; our staff of technical service representatives is on call nationwide, ready to perform machine repairs or service at your location.
- Telephone technical support; our team of technical experts is available to provide fast, over-the-phone answers and solutions to your urgent questions and problems.
- Upgrade and retrofit services; our factory-trained engineers and support staff can offer upgrade and retrofit solution to ensure your older machines are operating at peak efficiency and productivity.
- Training; our team of experienced instructors offer a wide range of training related to; safety, maintenance, operation, programming, process, and others, in both a classroom and on-site setting.
Our unsurpassed dedication to comprehensive engineering and service support includes: after-hours technical support to key industrial sectors, factory-trained engineers on staff, and contract & preventative maintenance support agreements.